The all-new Xtend+Climb® ProSeries S2.0 is for the Pro-User when it comes to Telescopic Ladders. Xtend+Climb is still the most comfortable, easy to use and safest telescoping ladder available on the market.
Re-designed from the ground up and tested to over 4,000 cycles, the Xtend+Climb features automatic Locking Stabilising Bars, Wall Pads, and Lightning Latch.
When you open the ladder to use it, the Locking Stabilising Bar opens automatically, improving safety as it’s now impossible to use without the stabilising bar in position.
Wall Pads create a gap at the top of the ladder so you can comfortably fit your hand over the top rung, and the Lightning Latch is more comfortable to turn and retract the ladder, and rung indicators go green when the ladder is locked and safe to use.
- Fully extends to 3.8m (12.5ft) and compacts down to 92cm
- Featuring built-in wall standoff with automatic deploying stabiliser bars
- Aerospace Engineered using aircraft-grade aluminium alloy for maximum strength
- Integrated padded carrying handle for easy carrying
- Features patented True Telescoping Technology
- Clean-touch Anodised finish keeps your hands oil-free
- Double-sided feet for durability and traction
- 3-year warranty
- Max Load 150kg (23.6st.)
- EN131-6 Professional
- The Manufacturer's Specifications Sheet are available here
- The ProSeries S2.0 User Manual is available here
|Stabiliser Bar Width||0.87m||0.87m|
|Max Load Capacity||150kg.(23.6st.)||150kg.(23.6st.)|
|Material||Anodised Aluminium||Anodised Aluminium|
|Warranty||3 Years||3 Years|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.