The Elite Loft Ladder is Made for Tough Use and Takes 200kg (31.5st.) per Step
4 Sizes of Floor-to-Ceiling Height - 2.50m -3.39m - 9 to 12 Tread
The Elite Concertina ladder is easy to operate and very strong; a proven solution for a wide range of applications.
- Manufactured from die-cast aluminium.
- Uses a counterbalanced spring operation to effortlessly control the ladder’s ascent and descent.
- Four model sizes available which suit floor to mounting heights up to 3.39m.
- Suits existing loft hatch openings from 600mm (W) x 620mm (L) - dependent on model choice.
- The Elite does not come with a Trapdoor.
- Unit is ready to fit straight into your existing opening.
- Comes supplied with a Timber backboard measuring 580mm (W) x 200mm (H), ready to be fixed onto joist material just above the trapdoor hinges.
- Includes Non-Slip ladder feet (durable plastic) for extra security.
- For Touch Down Point & Operating Space dimensions please refer to the "Elite Spec Sheet"
- Optional Telescopic Handrails are available (will require a minimum 800mm opening length to be fitted).
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails can be viewed here
- Optional Top Operation Facility - the ability to manoeuvre the ladder from your loft/attic. Top Operation Instructions here.
- Tested to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard) with a 200kg per tread resilience.
- Elite Installation Instructions are available here
- Elite Operating Instructions are available here
- Complete with Operating Pole & Full Installation Instructions.
- We also offer the Elite Vertical Concertina Loft Ladder for vertical applications whereby the unit fixes to a horizontal surface.
- Require an Elite Loft Ladder complete with its own Trapdoor and Hatch surround then consider the Elite Exclusive Aluminium Concertina Loft Ladder.
|Loft Opening Length||620cm||670cm||750cm||830cm|
|Loft Opening Width||60cm||60cm||60cm||55cm|
|Floor to Ceiling Height||2.2-2.5m||2.5-2.8m||2.8-3.1m||3.1-3.4m|
|Ladder Material||Die-Cast Alu.
||Die-Cast Alu.||Die-Cast Alu.||Die-Cast Alu.|
|Number of Treads||9
|Max Load Capacity||200kg (31.5st)||200kg (31.5st)||200kg (31.5st)||200kg (31.5st)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.