Rope Operated Extension Ladders 2 and 3 Section - 3.4m to 13.5m
Due to the specialist nature of this product, delivery times may vary. For an estimated delivery time please contact us for more information.
The Lyte Heavy Duty extension ladder has been redesigned, tested and manufactured to the new EN131-2 standard to ensure it meets and exceeds the new standard.
Made in the UK and built from the best quality aluminium and certified to EN13-2 Professional for regular industrial work.
Available in 2 and 3 sections and now comes with a high-quality stabiliser bar for maximum safety and stability.
- Tested & certified to New EN131-2, Professional
- Manufactured with D shaped rung for comfort when climbing
- Stabiliser bar which is easy to fit and reduces the risk of sideways slips and gives a larger and safer footprint
- Box section stiles and strengthened rungs inline with the new standard requirements
- Maximum capacity load of 150kg
- Wall-running wheels, interlocking stiles and rope operation makes extension smooth and provides extra strength
- Now fitted with the new comfortable D-shaped rung and solid moulded rubber feet at both ends
- Automatic gravity latch ensures fail-safe locking
|NHD235||13 x 2||3.4m||5.8m||20.0kg|
|NHD240||15 x 2||3.9m||7.0m||23.1kg|
|NHD245||17 x 2||4.4m||8.0m||28.8kg|
|NHD250||19 x 2||4.9m||8.8m||29.9kg|
|NHD255||21 x 2||5.4m||9.8m||37.2kg|
|NHT340||15 x 3||4.4m||10.0m||43.5kg|
|NHT345||17 x 3||4.9m||11.5m||52.6kg|
|NHT350||19 x 3||5.4m||12.5m||58.5kg|
|NHT355||21 x 3||9.9m||13.5m||64.9kg|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.