Henchman Hi Step Garden Platform Ladders - Safe High Level Access
- Level, stable and spacious working platform
- Safe whilst leaning in three directions, no toppling
- Remain level and stable despite soft, sloping or uneven terrain
- Cut up to 14' from one position, depending on cutters
- Working height variable by minimum of 2' (or minimum 5' with Extender)
- Additional height of 1m / 3ft with optional Extender
- No wobble, no sinking in thanks to unique Quick Adjust Feet
- Lightweight aluminium frame combined with steel strong legs
- Easy folding in 30 seconds for storage
- Optional Trolley for moving long-distances
How is a Henchman platform so safe?
Your 2' x 2' non slip platform is always level and stable because each leg adjusts individually (up to 2'), to compensate for dips, bumps, slopes and steps. Quick Adjust feet allow for minute increment adjustments, meaning no wobble at all. A feature unique to Henchman.
You are safe to lean because you are enclosed by guard rails. The guard rail restiction means your centre of gravity stays within the splayed footprint, preventing toppling.
Large flat feet which pivot of their own accord to the contour of the ground, will not suddenly sink into soft ground, such as flower boarders.
You can cut a broad swathe from one position because of the width of the platform, the ability to lean as far as you like safely, your reach and the cutting blade.
Every platform in this range has a variable platform height of 2' thanks to the adjustable legs. This is increased to 5' if you use the optional 3' Extender. Also, you can work from thigh height up to shoulder height, adding further to the range of heights reachable from one platform.
Add the Extender to increase the platform minimum and maximum height by 3' (1m). This is also often the best way to be able to tackle a broad variety of hedge heights - a smaller unit plus an Extender.
The framework is aluminium and therefore very lightweight. The legs are steel out of necessity for strength and rigidity. Overall the unit is very maneuverable for one person in most cases. You can always drop the legs out if you have to lift the unit up high, say, onto a roof rack.
Folding a platform for storage or transportation requires no tools and takes about 20 seconds.
Optional Trolley wheels mean easy moving over long distances or for those of a less robust build!
|Junior||0.80m (2'8")||1.5m (5'0")||1.5mx1.0m||15||£410.00|
|Midi||1.10m (3'9")||1.8m (6'0")||1.8m x 1.0m||17||£450.00|
|Senior||1.40m (4'9")||2.7m (7'0")||2.4m x 1.2m||20||£499.00|
|Major||1.82m (6')||2.7m (8'0")||2.9m x 1.4m||23||£540.00|
|Maxi||2.13m (7')||3.0m (9'0")||3.0m x 1.4m||25||£588.00|
For a more detailed manufacturers spec. sheet please see above tab
|Detailed Spec. Sheet||http://www.henchman.co.uk/pdf/specifications/histep_specs.pdf|
3 Short Videos to Show the Henchman Quality Products and History
Henchman Tripod Ladders
Henchman Hi Step Platform Ladders
Henchman user guide and specifications for Platform Garden Ladders
Specification for the Henchman Platform Hi Ladder may be viewed or downloaded here
User Guide for the Henchman Platform Hi Ladder may be viewed or downloaded here
Storage & M aintenance for the Henchman Platform Ladder
All Hi Steps fold flat for storage and transportation.
No tools are required for this 20 second job. Click here for product specific details.
Maintenance is minimal on the Hi Step range -
- Keep steel threads and legs well greased with a standard, heavy duty grease.
- Store indoors in winter, or cover well if it must be kept outside.
- On the steel range promptly paint over any chips on the paintwork.
- Please check product for damage BEFORE each use.
- Do not use a damaged product as it may increase your risk of injury.
- Seek replacement parts immediately, and from Henchman Ltd only.