Xtend & Climb Plus Series Telescopic Ladder 3.2m – 3.8m
Xtend+Climb PRO - Light, Compact, Strong . Includes Stabiliser
The Xtend+Climb® Plus Series 3.8m is a heavy-duty telescopic ladder used by thousands of commercial contractors worldwide. Many customers favour the 3.8m because it extends to 12.5 feet with a 14.8-foot average reach height. When new heights need to be reached, the 3.8m is the perfect alternative to the traditional extension ladder – only this telescopic ladder is lightweight enough to be carried with one hand and small enough to be stored in the front or back of a car or van. It easier to transport to and from a job-site while saving space in storage.
The 3.8m Xtend+Climb, like its siblings, is compact and easy to use but still has the strength, safety and durability to tackle projects around the home or office. It extends and locks by the foot, so it’s only as tall as you need it. The double-sided feet ensure traction on a wide range of surfaces. Ideal for all surveying teams and trades people looking for a compact ladder that fits inside a work van, rather than on a roof rack.
The Xtend+Climb® Plus Series 3.2m is a versatile telescopic ladder designed with homeowners and do-it-yourselfers in mind. The 3.2m is the smallest of the three Xtend+Climb ladders from TB Davies making it perfect for use in areas with limited storage for example around the house or office. It fully extends to 3.2m (10.5 feet) and retracts down to 86cm (34 inches).
Carry Bag Available for the 3.2m size ONLY as optional extra
Re-designed from the ground up, both types of Xtend+Climb now feature the Lightning Latch and Locking Stabilising Bar making it easier to retract the ladders and add greater stability when working at height. This ladders fully comply with the new EN131-6 rules on stabilising bars and lowering the ladders into a stored position.
Product features for both models include:
- Fully extends to 3.8m (12.5ft) and compacts down to 92cm
- Fully extends to 3.2m (10.5ft) and compacts down to 86cm
- New Lightening Latch for easier lowering into the storage position
- New built-in wide stabilising bar locks in place before climbing
- Features patented True Telescoping Technology
- Aerospace Engineered using aircraft grade aluminium allow for maximum strength
- Double sided feet for durability and traction
- Integrated padded carrying handle for easy carrying
- Clean touch Anodised finish keeps your hands oil free
- 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Max Load 150Kg
- Fully complies to the new EN131-6 Standard
Detailed Datasheet on your Xtend & Climb ladder are available here
Xtend & Climb Plus Series Ladder Specifications
|Code||Rungs||Extended Length||Closed Length||Width||Weight|
Acare guide for the Xtend and Climb ladders are available here
|No. of Rungs/Treads||9/11/13|
|Max. Weight Limit||150kg - 23.6st|
|Manufacturer||Xtend & Climb|
|Class Rating/Standard||BS EN131-6|