Centaure - Speed UP XL Scaffold Tower 6.7m
Lightweight, mobile mini scaffold tower with a working height of up to 6.7m
AREAS for USE
- All indoor and outdoor jobs.
- Maximum load capacity : 150 kg.
- New improved versions of Centaure's best-selling DIY scaffold: SPEED UP working height 6.7m.
- Structure with tubular profiles due to a patented manufacturing process. The most adequate structure in terms of resistance and stability.
- Automatic fixing grips.
- More stability thanks to 4 big aluminium stabilisers.
- 6 anti-splay diagonal braces, 2 horizontal braces and 6 tubular aluminium beams/handrails.
- Dimensions on the ground : 3m 69 x 2m 86 (including the legs).
- Platform height adjustable every 30 cm. Maximum Platform Height 4.5m
- 2 Castors 100 mm diameter.
- 2 Waterproof non slip wood platform, professional quality, size 1.30 x 0.46 m.
- Platform equipped with a trapdoor which closes automatically.
- SPEED UP is supplied with 4 Large stabiliser legs giving a floor dimension of 2.9m x 3.7m
- New to the SPEED UP 4.55m ONLY - now complete with locking handles for safe assembly so the Tower can be assembled on the ground and lifted into place - no longer any need to climb the tower to complete the assembly.
- Additional technical details is available as a pdf here (pdf 1) which open in a new tab
- A Users Guide and Safety Leaflet is available here (pdf 3) which open in a new tab
CLASS and WARRANTY
- Complies with the standard NF E 85-200. Domestic use.
- Warranty 2 years.
|code||Item||Height||Platform Height||Working Height||Weight|
Automatically closing trapdoor
Speed UP XL
EAN No (bar code) 3172962367051
Product References 739236705
PLEASE NOTE. Due to the Danger of serious injury in the event of misuse all safety, assembly and user instructions must be read, understood and followed. All photos uses in the instructions are for illustration purposes only.
- 1. These safety instructions must be read in conjunction with the safety labels on the product, the safety instructions of the platform and the details shown on the header card.
- 2. Keep and store these instructions
- 3. Ensure there is sufficient space to erect the tower on the ground.
6.7mtr tower 4mtrs x 9mtrs
- 4. Make sure ground is clear and free of rubble.
- 5. Two persons required to assemble and erect 6.7mtr tower.
- 6. Assemble horizontally on the ground to ensure there is no danger of a fall from height during assembly.
- 7. Maximum Platform Height 4.5mtrs
- 8. Ensure all brace bar clamps are engaged and fully locked.
- 9. Following Assembly lift tower into place, Speed Up Tower is a two man lift.
- 10. Ensure the platform trap doors are on opposite ends of the tower.
- 11. Tighten all clamps securely before each use.
- 12. Stabilisers to be tightly attached to tower.
- 13. If using the Tower in the level adjustment or offset situation please ensure the ground under each ladder section is the level.
- 14. Do not assemble or use in strong winds above 18mph.
- 15. Keep all children and pets away whist assembling, erecting and using tower.
- 1. Always climb the inside of the tower utilising the trap door hatches.
- 2. Attach the scaffold tower at the top to a solid fixed point.
- 3. One person only to use the scaffold.
- 4. Maximum load on platform 150 kg.
- 5. Ensure all stabilisers are assembled, extended and locked in place on to tower corners before climbing.
- 6. Do not climb scaffold until the stabilisers have properly been engaged.
- 7. Scaffold not to be used by children and it is imperative they must be kept away kept away.
- 8. Do not lean or reach out from the tower.
- 9. Try to maintain three points of contact when ascending and descending the tower.
- 10. Do ensure you are wearing correct footwear with good non slip soles when using tower.
- 1. Please ensure the tower is clean and not covered in dirt and mud before storing.
- 2. Please store in a cool dry storage area.
- 3. Ensure the tower sections are stored on their side not upright they can be stored on hooks if you wish.
- 4. Do not store upright this will avoid damage to the tubular sections.
|Working Height||approx. 6.7m|
|Dimensions||H5.5m x W3.69m x D2.86m (with stabilisers)|
|Max. Weight Limit||150 kg - 23.6st.|
|Class Rating/Standard||E 85-200. Domestic use.|
Centaure - Speed UP XL & B4 Scaffold Tower – Assembly Video