Click Image for Gallery
Stairmaster - Staircase Ladder Leveller
Safely fits any extension ladder in seconds - with 10 Year Guarantee
- Designed to allow work to take place safely in stairwells when the user needs to place the ladder sideways-on on the stairs.
- The Stairmaster can be fitted to either ladder stile, depending on which way round the ladder needs to face.
- The Stairmaster is long enough to be used on stair treads with an individual rise of 6.5” to 9” (165mm to 230mm). Building Regulations specify a maximum rise of 220mm.
- The total rise height of the Stairmaster is equivalent to two treads i.e. 13” to 18” (330mm to 440mm) – in increments of 1/8” or 3mm.
- Lightweight aluminium manufacture
- Anodised aluminium for long life
- Easily fitted in seconds.
- Extra height gained is equivalent to two standard stair treads in the UK.
- Adjustable by 165mm in increments of 3mm (1/8”)
- Weight 1.3Kg.
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Important: Fits most but not all ladders. Maximum Ladder Stile Size 85mm x 26mm (Depth x Width) - please check your ladders will fit into this. Not suitable for ladders with side stiles which are splayed at an angle, or are larger than above dimensions.
|Max. Weight Limit||150KG|
|Major Material||Anodised Aluminium|