Click Image for Gallery
The Ladderbelt K – Ladder Safety Belt
The Ladderbelt designed specifically for ladders to meet positioning requirements EN 358.
- Easy to put on & easy to use. The Ladderbelt is easy to wear all day thus avoiding reasons for non use
- Continuous Lanyard. It simply loops over ladder
stiles. Lanyard cannot be opened, therefore avoiding unsafe distancing from anchor point
- Suitable for all Ladders. Provided they are properly secured
- Using the Ladder Safety Belt overcomes the old "three points of contact" problem that is encountered when working on a ladder.
- The Ladderbelt K. Has all the features of a ladderbelt plus a Karabiner to allow attachment at various points on the ladder.
Full instructions on the safe use of the Ladderbelt are available here (opens in new window)
|Class Rating/Standard||EN 358|