Laddermat Anti-Slip Leveller
A quick and simple way to levell your ladder and avoid unnecessary accidents
A window cleaner who knows the risks associated with ladders invented this product. Ladders can be a problem on sloping or uneven ground. How do you climb up to clean windows, clear gutters, or paint without toppling to one side? Or on a smooth surface, how do you stop the ladder feet from sliding away from the wall? Or sinking into soft ground? Laddermat can provide the solution to all of these.
Four mats, made from heavy-duty rubber matting with nodules, are linked by a sturdy metal loop and offer adjustable anti-slip blocking to go under the ladder foot needing extra height. Or can be put under both feet to reduce the risk of slipping or sinking into soft ground.
Max. extra height - 6.5cm (2/5") Max. ladder width - 63cm (25")
Each mat measures 24cm x 17 cm (9" x 6.5")
Indepentent Testing Report carried out by Product Approvals Ltd., Coalport House, Stafford Park, Shropshire TF3 3BD dated 6/4/2017
- Level soft grass: 2 mats per side – No slippage or shrinkage noted
- Sloping soft grass surface (9 degree slope): 3 mats on one side 1 mat on other side – No slippage or shrinkage noted
- Soft grass sloping away from building (9 degree slope): 2 mats per side – No slippage or shrinkage noted
- Level concrete surface: 2 mats per side – No slippage noted
- Sloping concrete surface (9 degree slope): 3 mats on one side, 1 mat on the other – No slippage noted
Go to the Video tab above to see how easy and simple it is to use this amazing product !!!
Note: This product is NOT recommended for use on unstable or slippery ground such as shingle, ice, snow and oil etc
Laddermat Anti-Slip Leveller – Video Demonstration