Lyte Glassfibre Platform Step Ladders - 3 to 12 Tread
Electricians GRP Ladder from a Top Brand British Manufacturer
The Glassfibre platform step ladders from LYTE Ladders are designed for trade use and manufactured to take more wear and tear than domestic products. They are designed for the electrical contractor and are suitable for trade environments. They are manufactured to the highest quality standards by a top class British manufacturer.
The Lyte platform step ladder has a GRP Fibreglass frame with aluminium rungs, and a nylon support strap and is tested to BSEN131 with a permissible load of 150 kg.
- Non conductive GRP Glass Fibre - ideal for use where electrical hazards may exist
- Unique strengthening beam incorporated into non-slip treads, rubber feet and aluminium side arms prevents slips and twists as there are no tapes to snap, or flimsy arms to break
- Rigid box section back legs with additional cross braces and 'k' straps for increadsed strength and stability.
- Up to 30,000 volts non-conductivity
- Plastic tool tray to hold tools and equipment while working
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Stabilisers for extra stability
- Suitable for trade and domestic use
- Certified to BSEN131-6
- 1 year warranty
You can normally add 1.50m (av. person's shoulder height) to the platform height to obtain a comfortable working height.
|Max. Weight Limit||150kg. - 23.6st.|
|Class Rating/Standard||BS EN131 Trade|
If ordered before 1.00pm this item will be dispatched same day on a 5 - 7 working day FREE delivery service. If ordered after 1.00pm your goods will be sent the following day, again on a 5 - 7 working day FREE delivery service.
Payment must be received before we can send the goods. Orders are not processed for shipment on weekends and holidays.
Our FREE delivery service only applies to Mainland UK. Deliveries to N. Ireland, Scottish Islands and Highlands and all UK Islands incur additional charges for delivery. Please call us for an exact quote. Thank you.