Lyte Glassfibre Industrial Swingback Step Ladders - 4 to 14 Tread
Professional Electricians GRP Ladder from a Top Brand British Manufacturer
The Industrial Glassfibre swingback step ladders from LYTE Ladders are designed for trade/industrial use and manufactured to take heavy wear and tear. They are designed for the electrical contractor and are suitable for trade/industrial environments. They are manufactured to the highest quality standards by a top class British manufacturer.
The Lyte swingback step ladder has a GRP Fibreglass frame with aluminium rungs, and a nylon support strap and is tested to BSEN131 with a permissible load of 150 kg.
- Non conductive GRP Glass Fibre - ideal for use where electrical hazards may exist
- Unique strengthening beam incorporated into non-slip treads, rubber feet and aluminium side arms prevents slips and twists as there are no tapes to snap, or flimsy arms to break
- Up to 30,000 volts non-conductivity
- Suitable for trade/industrial and domestic use
- Certified to BSEN131-6
- 1 year warranty
- Lead time 5-7 working days
Application: This product is designed to be used in a more demanding and extreme industrial environment. These are high quality products designed for heavy and frequent use. It is also suitable for use in areas where electrical hazards exist.
You can normally add 1.50m (av. person's shoulder height) to the platform height to obtain a comfortable working height.
- * Not Kitemarked
|Max. Weight Limit||150kg. - 23.6st.|
|Class Rating/Standard||BS EN131 Trade|