Click Image for Gallery
Lyte British Telecom Glassfibre Extension Ladder – Class 1 BSEN131
3 Section Ladder designed for use on Lamp Posts or Telegraph Poles
GRP, Fibreglass triple extension ladder specially designed for working on telegraph poles and street lamps, this ladder is ideal to use in environments where electrical hazards exist. The closed size of this ladder is only 2.5m. but extends up to 6.0m.
- Unique aluminium "Butterfly" rung provides excellent balance and support at the top of the ladder. The ladder is fitted with a clam cleat which allows you to tie off the rope used to secure the ladder around the telegraph pole.
- Fitted with a double safety catch and a lashing rope to ensure safely when in use.
- Nylon rollers fitted to the bases and middle sections enable the operaor to errect the ladder with the minimum of effort.
- D shape rungs for added comfort.
- These are high quality glassfibre ladders, and are X-rayed to check the quality before being used by BT
- Non-slip rubber feet.
- Maximum static load 175kg, (Duty rating 130kg.)
- 2.50m closed height
- 6.0m extended height
- 23.0kg weight
- 8 rungs per section (24 rungs in total)
- Certified to BSEN131 Class 1 1993 (Part Certified to ANSI A14.5 – 1982)
|No. of Rungs/Treads||24 (8 per section)|
|Max. Weight Limit||175Kg. (Duty Rating 130Kg.)|
|Rung Design||D Shaped|
|Class Rating/Standard||Certified to BSEN131 : 1993 Part Certified to ANSI A14.5 - 1982|
|Major Material||GRP, Glassfibre, Fibreglass|