Click Image for Gallery
Lyte British Telecom Aluminium Extension Ladder – Class 1 BS2037
3 Section Ladder designed for use on Lamp Posts or Telegraph Poles
Aluminium triple extension ladder specially designed for working on telegraph poles and street lamps. The closed size of this ladder is only 2.5m. but extends up to 5.96m.
- Unique aluminium 'butterfly' rung provides excellent balance and support at the top of the ladder.
- Fitted with a double safety catch and a lashing rope to ensure safely when in use.
- Nylon rollers fitted to the bases and middle sections enable the operaor to errect the ladder with the minimum of effort.
- D shape rungs for added comfort.
- Non-slip rubber feet.
- Maximum static load 175kg, (Duty rating 130kg.)
- 2.50m closed height
- 5.96m extended height
- 18.50kg weight
- 8 rungs per section (24 rungs in total)
- Certified to BS2037 Class 1 1994
|No. of Rungs/Treads||24 (8 per section)|
|Max. Weight Limit||175Kg. (Duty Rating 130Kg.)|
|Rung Design||D Shaped|
|Class Rating/Standard||BS 2037 Class 1|