Easi-Dec Professional Conservatory Roof Access Ladder
A Conservatory Roof Ladder which is a specifically designed two piece ladder for accessing conservatory roofs, or any glazed roof, for cleaning and maintenance purposes.
Whether installing or maintaining a conservatory, our specifically designed conservatory roof ladder is made for the job. It saves time on installation. Though lightweight, it is strong, quick and easy to assemble and it provides stability and safety for the user.
The top ladder is supported across two glazing bars, and incorporates a kneeler with purpose built tool tray and bucket recess, to enable the worker a ‘hands free operation’. The vertical ladder is attached with a suction cup to a suitable glazed window to prevent slippage, and also includes an adjustable foot stabiliser to suit uneven ground.
- Suitable for all popular roof configurations
- Lightwight, quick and easy to assemble
- Adjustable foot stabiliser to suit uneven ground
- Adjustable for height and slope
- Purpose designed kneeler incorporating tool tray and bucket recess
- Quick-fit safety strap
- Provides safe working environment without compromising the existing roof structure
- Reduces on-site installation time
- Provides effective maintenance access
- Two piece lightweight aluminium access system built to EN131
- 500mm wide access/ground ladder
- Access/ground ladder height 2.4m - 2.6m
- 420mm wide roof ladder
- Roof Ladder lenght 1.6m.
- Suitable for pitches from 2.5 - 35 degrees
- 120mm suction cup and safety strap
- Anti-slip rungs
- Weight 25kg
Watch the short video in the tab above to appreciate the benefits of this ladder
|Max. Weight Limit||150kg - 23.6st|
|Class Rating/Standard||BS EN131|
Take a couple of minutes to view this Easi-Dec Conservatory Ladder Video