Conservatory Roof Ladder- Safe, Easy Access
Some completion needed to product before dispatch – delivery between 7 to 14 days
For Easy Installation, Maintenance & Cleaning of Conservatory Roofs
900mm Extension available for this Conservatory Ladder for Higher Roofs
Our Standard Conservatory Ladder is of lower specification than our Professional Conservatory Ladder, something that is clearly reflected in the cost. Made for single user access, it is a valuable piece of equipment, providing tailored functionality and maximum safety.
This product is specifically designed for general cleaning and maintenance of conservatories. The user will find this ladder easy to assemble, use and adjust to a roof height of 2.5m and on slopes of 45 degrees.
- It is sturdy and complies to EN131 Regulations.
- The main leaning ladder is equipped with a suction cup and tension strap for added safety as well as rubber feet at base provide anti-slip
- Risk of damage to your conservatory is minimised with the provision of non-marking rubber bearers on the top ladder section intended to rest on roof glazing bars
- The ladder comes in two sections:
Main ladder section 2.8m (L) x 5000mm (W). Upper roof ladder section 2.0m (L) x 420mm (W) complete with 1.0m wide non-marking rubber covered bearers for protection
- Both ladder sections are fitted with rounded serrated aluminium rungs and comfortable oval shaped box section stiles
- Extension pieces for higher eaves height can be supplied as a factory fitted option. This ad-on is only available when originally purchasing the ladder.
- Manufacturer’s Data Sheet available here (opens in new window)
The Extension allows the ladder to be extended 600mm or 900mm facilitating work on even the steepest conservatory roof. The add-on is easily adapted into the original frame and easily removed again if not always needed. The perfect accommpaniment particularly for the professional window cleaner.
|Ladder||Closed||Extended||Rungs||Eaves Height||Roof Pitch||Roof Angle|
Prices include VAT and UK Mainland Delivery excl. Highlands, Islands & Offshore,
call us for a competitive price to these areas.
|Bearer Width||1.0m Rubber Covered|
|Max. Weight Limit||150kg - 23.6st|