Lyte Professional Combination Ladder
British Manufactured Multi Function Ladder for the Professional
• Our best selling trade ladder re-invented as a multi functional combination ladder
• Versatile use as either a 2 or 3 section ladder, double sided step, extended step ladder or for use on stairs
(6 & 9 TREAD ONLY)
• Certified to BSEN131
• Large comfortable ‘D’ shaped rungs for comfort and stability
• Strong box section stiles
• Large stabiliser bar
• Solid sidearms increase stability
• Suitable for regular trade use
|Code||Sect.xRungs||Closed Height||‘A’ Frame Height||Extended Height||Extension Ladder||Weight||Price|
|LCL6||3 x 6||1.86m||1.78m||2.83m||4.1m||14.4kg||£139.50|
|LCL9||3 x 9||2.69m||2.57m||4.15m||6.1m||20.3kg||£173.99|
|LCL12||3 x 12||3.54m||3.36m||5.55m||8.4m||25.2kg||£236.50|
LCL12 - NOT for use on Stairs
Prices include VAT and UK Mainland Delivery excl. Highlands, Islands & Offshore,
call us for a competitive price to these areas.
|Max. Weight Limit||150kg. - 23.6st.|
|Rung Design||"D" Shaped|
|Class Rating/Standard||BS EN 131 Trade|
If ordered before 1.00pm this item will be dispatched same day on a 5 - 7 working day FREE delivery service. If ordered after 1.00pm your goods will be sent the following day, again on a 5 - 7 working day FREE delivery service.
Payment must be received before we can send the goods. Orders are not processed for shipment on weekends and holidays.
Our FREE delivery service only applies to Mainland UK. Deliveries to N. Ireland, Scottish Islands and Highlands and all UK Islands incur additional charges for delivery. Please call us for an exact quote. Thank you.